I came across this assignment on From Mrs to Mama, and I thought, “How fun!” I read a whole bunch of the other submissions on her link party page, so I immediately emailed Cameron and asked him to write about me.
Here, ladies and gentlemen, are the unedited thoughts from my husband 🙂
Facts about my wife:
- First and foremost, my wife inspires and motivates me to be the best man and husband I can be, every day.
- Her shoes and hair seem to be the toughest decisions of the day.
- When she has a spout of inspiration to create something, she does it right away.
- She loves watching/listening to the T.V. Primarily episodes of The Office.
- She hates drinking water.
- She’s provided me with a relentless sweet tooth.
- She likes pregnancy more than she lets on.
- She likes Crossfit more than she lets on.
- She could eat pizza for every meal, if I were not around.
- She’s great with people even though she is an introvert.
- Surprisingly she has no weird food things. She likes food pretty straightforward.
- She has a gift for planning and executing things. Vacations, for example.
- She speaks English very well (aka grammar nazi :)) (aka she is going to rip this post to pieces after she reads it)
- She’s a great math teacher.
- She taught physics.
- She’s my wife and mother of my son.
- I know she will be an awesome mother.
- I love her.