About The Blog
Before, During, and After started as a personal online journal so that my family and my husband ‘s family could keep up with my pregnant self and, eventually, our first child.
Around March 2013, something changed. I came across an article somewhere that got me thinking…. if I’m going to stay home with this baby for a year, maybe, just maybe I could make a buck. So I started getting into REAL blogging. I learned a lot in the first month!
I could go on and on about where I was born, where we live (Washington DC), and what I do for a living (high school Math teacher). But who wants to hear about all that?
Instead, here are 20 fun facts about me, Bethany. You can call me B:
1. I am a Christian.
2. I spent 8 years of my childhood living in Stuttgart, Germany.
3. My husband and I have been married since August 2006.
4. I can solve a Rubik’s Cube in about 1 minute!
5. I like to make videos with my boo. This one took forever, and it was my first stab at Final Cut Pro.
6. I’m into fashion (okay I’m not THAT great… I keep it simple). Check out my maternity outfits!
7. I really like reality TV. I am a fan of The Biggest Loser, America’s Next Top Model, Restaurant: Impossible, Supernanny, The Bachelor….
8. My husband and I are into Crossfit. I worked out a lot through my pregnancy! I wrote about doing Crossfit during pregnancy. Here is a particular pregnancy workout. And here’s another. And another. And another.
9. My dad’s a Southern Baptist minister of music.
10. I’m REALLY good at Tetris.
11. I love Math. Love love love.
12. I’ve been to 46 of the 50 United States.
13. I haven’t had a car since 2006.
14. When I graduated high school, I had a 4.0 GPA. That dropped quite a bit when I went to college….
15. I have two younger brothers.
16. I can type 130 words per minute.
17. I have probably seen over 1,000 episodes of The Office. I watch it just about every single day.
18. I gained 45 pounds during my pregnancy. There’s a before picture here and an after picture here.
19. I really like to online shop. But I’m a browser. I’ll put a bunch of stuff in my “cart” and then just close the page. 🙂
20. I love Italian food. My favorite food is pizza, but I’m also a fiend for lasagna or a good meatball sandwich.
Hope you enjoy hopping around a little! Subscribe if you feel the urge. I’m all up on Facebook and Twitter and Bloglovin’. I try to keep things interesting. 😀